DO NOT USE eTICKET FOR AN EMERGENCY.
Call (907) 278-3121 or 811 immediately.
- By submitting this webform you are ensuring the accuracy of the information provided to 811 Alaska Digline and its Member Utilities.
- In accordance with Alaska Statutes, the excavator doing the digging is responsible for getting the facility markings for the jobs. The excavator is responsible for obtaining and maintaining marks sufficient for the project and the conduct/safe digging practices used.
- Any inaccurate or incomplete information will delay the processing of your request and may have financial and/or legal consequences.
- It is your responsibility to verify the content of the order upon receipt of your CONFIRMATION. The confirmation will indicate the date/time the locates will be completed a.k.a. your “Work Start Date” and list the 811 Alaska Digline Member Utilities notified. Not all facility owners participate in the 811 Alaska Digline Program. It is your responsibility to contact those facility owners directly.
- eTICKETS are processed in the order received by a Customer Service Agent, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
NOTICE: Alaska Digline, Inc. makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, nor favor by Alaska Digline, Inc.